It only costs £15 per year to join the South of Scotland Beekeepers Association and we are delighted to welcome people who want to put their toes in the water without committing themselves to the full beekeeping experience. Our membership year runs from 1st March to 28th February.
Benefits of becoming a member:
- Monthly members meetings
- Meet local beekeepers
- Take part in our annual honey show
- Take part in a range of workshops from frame building to queen rearing
- Opportunity to purchase a nucleus hive of our own locally reared bees
- We bulk buy equipment such as jars, ambrosia so you pay less
- Find out about our annual beginner’s beekeeping course
- Discount on BBWear bee suits
If you would like to become a member, please visit our become a member page or complete the application form below and email to email@example.com along with your payment. Details on how to pay can be found in the application form.